cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Shopping cart Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

We have one business rek where the shopping carts number needs to transferred to the PR in the back-end R/3. that is, business wants to see the shopping cart number inside the PR tracking number.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

NB: Will reward all helpful answers!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achieve this by using BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW. In the method populate the following

IS_SC_DOCUMENT>ITEM>BE_TRACKING_NO.

Regards,

IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imitiaz,

I have implemented the BADI ZBBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW, and wondering what code I need to put in method FILL_RQ_INTERFACE so that shopping cart number can be transferred to the back-end PR tracking number field ??,

I know that BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE is called in the back-end ??,

I am not an ABAPer, so any code would be of great help!!

Thanks.

Edited by: Rahul Azi on Apr 8, 2008 10:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shopping cart number will not transfer to the backend, infact PR is nothing but a sudo shopping cart. If you have created a PR in the back end ie in PDP scenario, in SRM that PR is treated as Shopping cart. Can you please be a bit transperent on your requirement and what business scenarios and technical scenarios you are using.

regards,

IGA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello IGA,

I am aware that SC in EBP is kind of a PR in R/3, but SC is something which gives rise to a follow-on pur doc in back-end (it might be a PR or PO).

My Question is, the Purchase doc (here PR) created in the Back-end bcoz of SC to be able to include the SC number in its tracking number field, so that users can know the origin.

Thanks.