cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basis certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working as basis admin from last 1 year.

(ECC 5.0, oracle 10G, Win 2003) I have planned for SAP certification exam. I want to know that is it necessary to join SAP training center for certification? Which exam is suitable for me? and where I get the course material for it?

It is benificial for me if I get the course contents & exam code.

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Have you appeared for the SAP BASIS certification?

Certification questions are from the course material only?

Regatds,

Madhu

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As i mentioned u earlier,sap only provide material to people who gets training from saplabs.If u get the sap training then they provide u material n after trainin you hv to give the exam.

If not then the only way is to order them from sap where you have to pay for it.

The other way round is to study from help and sdn or ask any other person who have given the certifcation for the course material.

I will check once more and let you know if i can find something.

Regards

Priyanka

*reward point if it helps

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can find the list of sap certifications at:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700002412512003

You will get certification with syllabus here.

In the course itself they have mentioned the book's code.The course materials are available at sap's site but they charge you for the same.So either prepare from sap's help site and sdn,ask any person who has given certifcation or order those books from the sap site.Anyway they ask questions within the course so even if u dnt hv books go through the topics mentioned and u can clear the certi.

You dnt hv to join any training centre,ask ur company to sponser you or go through self sponsership and get certified.

Regards

Priyanka

reward point if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka and Ramchandra,

Thanks for your time & reply.

I gone thorugh the link you provided & get some good information regarding certification.

I found that C_TADMS1_04 is suitable for me, but I want to know where I get the study material of courses "TADM10 (SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation I); TADM12 (SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation II); TADM51 (SAP Web AS DB Operation (Oracle))" which are necessary for this certification.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Rajesh

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I want to know where I get the study material of courses "TADM10 (SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation I); TADM12 (SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation II); TADM51 (SAP Web AS DB Operation (Oracle))" which are necessary for this certification.

On the SAP education websites you can see an overview of the curriculum for each course/exam. From there you may be able to get advice on books to buy or courses to attend. The actual course materials are copyrighted and only available to participants. These materials also age very rapidly as the courses are constantly adapted to new developments.

Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It is a good decision to write certification exam, it is always advantageous to have certification in your profile. Since you are already working as basis admin from last 1 year, you need not necessarily take training from any SAP center for the exam. You can find suitable certification exam code in the following link.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/technology.epx

You can get training materials from SAP or SAP authorized training centers. You can even find in many SAP blogs.

Please reward points if it is helpful.

Thanks

Ram