cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am maintainingn automatic credit check, the customer balance is nil, even in fd32, customer credit exposure is showing as total amount of sales order

why is this happening, where do i need to change the setting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check any open sales orders or delivaries for that customer otherwise this is because of inconsistency in the information structures there is need to reorganise them, use tcode SE38 and execute the report "RVKRED07" for the customer and on the credit control area based and after that check the value in credit exposure.

Reward me if it helps.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the program you mentioned is not getting executed even after mentioning what ever you said, for eg, customer and credit control area

pl give some other solution,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whats update group you are using .generally we use '000012'

This value are responsible for updation of sales values(all open order value which is not posted on FI currently ) .

while making order sales value are not updated so that no credit block happening during saving of sales-order .

if credit block not happening due to customer block...

Order should be block on both check type (static & dyanmic) .

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Until the accounting documents for the invoices are cleared, the credit exposure will showup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accounting documents are cleared, the balance in fbl5n is nil for the said customer but even the credit exposure is showing 248%

what would be the problem, somebody guide me?