cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoe to find the Application type for Script?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can antbody tell me how to find the Application type for a Form.?I was given a req with form name ZINVENT.He asked to make some changes to the exisitng form.

the form is for Displaying Physical Inventory Documents.table is IKPF and ISEG.the tr codes are r to print a Physical Inventory Document from within tcode MI01, MI02, or MI03.

I was not able to see in NACE tr Code becoz i dont know the Application.and i dont know the print program also,But he gave me the name of the program as RM071DRU, which i was not able to find the SE38 tr code

So anybody can plz tell me what's the Application and print program?How can we find in NACE tr code?

Thanks,

Gopi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Try like this...

Go to Se11 -->enter the table name TTXFP,Here in TDFORM you will enter the ur form name as ZINVENT then excute you will get the print program name.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In some cases you find the print program and form in customizing. In some areas it has been defined by SAP but you have the possibility to declare your own forms if the delivered one does not fit your needs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I just want to know what's the Application type based on Form name and print Program.In NACE Tr code i dont know how to dind this Entry without knowing the Application..can u Please tell me how to find he application Based on print program and Form.?

Thanks,

Gopi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check The TNAPR Table. Give the Form Name and Print Program Name it will display the Application Name(KAPPL)

regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you will be able to find a application for this form

I fund the program RM07IDRU (it's a zero not an o) and that was a report program tha openden the form directly.

Regards

Åsa Thenstedt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asa,

my doubt is whethere its a report program or a form.what my problem is

I am Working on Scripts .While using Printer functionality in MI01 tr Code (creating physical inventory Document),I am getting an Error with a dialog box "Element POS_EBELZEILE2 window MAIN is not defined from ZINVENT".

In the ZINVENT form i was able to findout the Element POS_EBELZEILE in main Window.The print program name is RMO71DRU. I was able to find out this element in Write_form FM also.

Can u tell me what to do know to overcome this Error?

Thanks,

Gopi.