SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Estimate Profile Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For a particular Senario I need to Estimate the Value of the Particular Profile I have Created.

Can I know How to go abt It.

From Carry Out Mass Corrections , if I select Extrapolate Or Intrapolate Option it is Giving an Error.

Thanx & Regards,

Sagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to maintain the RVP Group in Profile Header. Only then, based on the replacement value procedure thus selected, will you be able to use the Extrapolate / Intrapolate Options.

However the ideal way to estimate profile values is create a Synthetic Profile, which contains a pattern of the consumption. Then once total consumption, say for a month is entered, this is split into intervals, as per the Synthetic Profile.

Edited by: Pranjal Gadkari on Apr 23, 2008 11:52 AM

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to maintain the RVP Group in Profile Header. Only then, based on the replacement value procedure thus selected, will you be able to use the Extrapolate / Intrapolate Options.

However the ideal way to estimate profile values is create a Synthetic Profile, which contains a pattern of the consumption. Then once total consumption, say for a month is entered, this is split into intervals, as per the Synthetic Profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Pranjal Gadkari on Apr 23, 2008 11:52 AM