cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM newbie configuration question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have modelled a simple process using the BPM modeller. The process is using abstract interfaces for receiving and sending information. Now I would like to configure the process. I have successfuly managed to import the process into the configuration builder. I don't want to use an integration scenario. Could anybody explain me how to map my abstract interfaces to concrete communication channels, since the interfaces don't appear in sender/receiver configuration?

Thank you and kind regards,

Heiko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

for abstract interfaces you dont need a receiver agreement or a communication channel.

Regards, udo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

in the dialog to select interfaces the interface direction is preset as selection criteria in the upper section of the screen. To be able to see your abstract interfaces, delete this criteria and press search button. Then the list will contain all interfaces available for the system you have selected and you'll be able to use your abstract interfaces as inbound as well as outbound interface.

best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all,

I think I have understood the concept. My process is working now- I have to deal with the process as with a business system and feed it via logical routing.

Cheers,

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Heiko...

as far as my thinking goes, abstract interfaces do not have any direction ( neither inbound nor outbound)...hence they do not have a communication channel either....

regards...

vishal