cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i can i pull the contract number associated with a customer in the sales order?

Thank you

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can pull the contract number from the sales order throught the business partner field.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi & Siddharth for your quick reply.

Siddharth, Can you elaborate little more?

My requirement is when i enter a Sold to party number, if there are some contracts associated with the customer system should show them.

Thank you

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Use T.Code: VA45

you can key in the customer (Sold to party) and get all the contracts related to that customer.

Regards

AK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To meet this, you have to configure the Field 'Quotation messages' in Transaction Flow area of OR configuration. Here is the details of F1 help,

Set an indicator here if you want to receive a message informing you that open quotations exist when you create a sales document. Depending on the indicator you select, the system searches for open quotations in the sales document either at the header level for the customer or at item level for the material.

Use

The following indicators must be set:

No indicator: do not check

A: check at header level

B: check at item level

C: check at header level and copy if unique

😧 check at item level and copy if unique

E: check at header level and branch directly to selection list

F: check at item level and branch directly to selection list

Hope it clears your doubt.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are looking for the contract number with whose reference the sales order is created????????

Goto the document flow from the sales order and from there you can findout the contract number.

Alternatively, from SE16, table VBFA - also you can findout the contract number.

Thanks,

Ravi