cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO account assignments have different profit centers - Message no. BK 134

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this error when I am executing the Depreciation run for the month.

"CO account assignments have different profit centers"

Message no. BK 134

SAP Diagnosis

You entered multiple CO account assignments objects assigned to different profit centers. In a document item, however, all CO account assignments objects with profit center assignments must be assigned to the same profit center.---> how to check this?

Any one have nay idea how to solve this issue?

thanks in advance.

Edited by: Rajesha Vittal on Apr 8, 2008 2:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

This is happend because of the multiple assignement of the profit center and multiple assignments in asset master (both cost center and internal order entered in the master record), that means - in Cost center one profit center (PC01) and in Internal order another profit center (PC02) is used. Becuase of this system is trying to post the amount from one document to two different profit center. as per logic it is not possible.

Solution :

First this is not happend in the previous month and for the first time it is happening that means, the assets which came newly this month or the asset which have been posted this month...so seperate those entries first from the other entries.

For this purpose first get the list of assets from table - ANLA based on the acquisition date happend in this month (problem creating month) ERDAT & AEDAT& ZUGDT. Give the list for the below selection.

Get the data which is having entries both field in the Table - ANLZ : Fields : ANLZ - KOSTL, ANLZ - CAUFN.

Seperate the cost center & internal order and check the profit centers from the Table -CSKS (Cost centers) & AUFK (Internal order)

Either change the asset or change the profit centers in the CC / IO...better option remove the IO from the Asset master

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer...

I will check and come back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

If the business do not want to undo the profit center in the Cost Centers, what will be your solution? .

Cheers,

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

If not possible undo the profit center in the cost center, make undo for internal order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I have the same problem. and i have checked that some of the assets have CC and IO and then both CC and IO have the same PC.

when you resolved your problem did you remove the IO from Asset Master or how you have solved the problem please any answer will be appreciated

Thanks 

Answers (0)