cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF form problem in web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have some problem with PDF form in web dynpro application.

I have used T layout view set. On top view i put one image. On left view i have tree element. On right side i have all other elements.

Right side, different views are displayed depending upon the option chosen from tree. But, when I opened view containing Adobe form and then try to choose any other options, Internet browser gives system error and browser closed.

What should be the reason behind this?

Regards,

Bhavik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yasu_ramaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!!!

1. if you are using adobe professional than it could be the problem, try running on a machine which does not contain adobe professional.

2. If you are using adobe interactive form than you need licences from adobe.

Could you provide the error stack trace from the log.

Regards,

Yasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasu,

I have acrobat reader 7.0.5 installed. It is working perfectly with version 6.0.3. But i want to use date popup in adobe forms so i have installed version 7.0.5.

Beacuse of this it is giving me error. So, what should be the correct version for me?

Thanks,

Bhavik

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

have you got the correct ACF installed?

Regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

What should be the version of ACF.

I have installed ACF SP11.

My WAS server is SP12.

Acrobat reader version is 7.0.5.

But if i change Acrobat reader version to 6.0.3 then it works. But i want version 7.0.5 for date popup.

Regards,

Bhavik

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The ACF should have at least the SPS level of the Web AS, so yours is too low. Check SAP Note 766191 for the latest version (I think we had significant changes with SPS 11 to SPS 12). That might also explain why Reader 6 works, but 7 doesn't, the ADS, ACF, Designer, and Reader do have some dependencies.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Bhavik

Answers (0)