Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its a query related to release transfer

Release transfer is used to transfer object from or within SWCV's . But i have tried it also , i tried to transfer one particular NAMESPACE from a particular SWCV to another SWCV , but error comes asking to define releavant namespace in target SWCV , so after that i defined a namespace in target SWCV ( same namespace ) as to that of source namespace. But problem is the same .

I am not able to figure out whats the problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these

Copy the Namespace With in the Same SWCV

If we want to copy the namespace with in the same SWCV means create the new Namespace & we have to copy the Objects Individually. And Change the Namespace in newly copied Message Type with new Namespace. So that this will reflect in MM. select the new Message type in the new message mapping. Otherwise Error may come.

Copy the Namespace Between Two SWCV

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/e8/e8573ba5f13048be50532fc3fcea9c/content.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks buddy

Thats ok that , i m able to do it inside same SWCV but the thing is i am not able to do , with b/w different SWCV and error is related to message mapping only . thats wat wat to do about it ...and that refrence materical was the only one through which i was going on.

regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do these thing in the Target SWCV

1) Create All the Namespaces which you have in the Source SWCV as it is.

2) Make sure that all the Objects are in active

Regards

Seshagiri