cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Inspection type 09 Recurring Inspection

0 Kudos

Hello,

Our customer needs to analyze how to customize Recurring Inspection. My question is the way of warking of this. I have seen on saphelp some questions, but it is not enough for us.

It is possible to create automatically and inspection lot when we have any stock movement??

Actually the customer have a pool Z, which show al the inspection lot created. Across this pool, the user select usage decision for the stock.

My question is how to configure 09 Recurring inspection, in a similar way that 01,05 or 08.

Hope your answers.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Recurring inspection

1.In material master maintain inspection interval in days

2.Maintain 09 inspection type

3.Run the transaction QA07 (assign the initial run days and other fields etc., as per requirment).U will get inspection lots

4. If u require automatic inspection lots goto t-code QA05 do the job planning.

Regards,

Vairavan

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, the material MUST be batch managed.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crag,

u r right.I may miss some points reg. 09 inspection type. kindly add it.

Thanks and Regards,

Vairavan

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To take this a little differently, 

If I want to assign type 09 only to a material type, like Ferts only, but not halbs and rohs.... How is this done?

VB

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You only assign the 09 to the materials that are FERTS.  You can do this using QA08.  Enter the material type FERT in the selection screen.  All FERT materials should be selected.

You could also make sure 09 is deactivated using QA08 as well. Select all HALB and ROH materials using the material type field and use the deactivate tab.

Craig

PS> please open new questions and don't resurrect posts that are so old.  You can always provide a link to the original post if you want.