Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail are not sending at SAP connect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SRM 3.0 and ECS.

Mails are not sending at SAP connect( SCOT/SOST) whereas all the batch jobs are running successfully (RSCONN01 etc). This has happened just one day back and after creation of shopping cart it is going into approval;s SAP inbox but can not find them on SAP connect and hence on lotus notes.

Can any body please suggest me urgently the reason and solution.

I will award him full points.

Thanks in advance.

Brgds/Gopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has someone chnaged the email address in SWU3 under the Maintain additional services and then in maintain standard domain for Internet mail.

We had the same problem and it was to do with this setting once we entered something like name.de (name being the company name) it worked again after retriggering the email job

TM

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you scheduled this report RSWUWFML2.

Regards,

Imthiaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions but RSWUWFMLEC that job is running. But I think this is not related to any of the batch jobs since all the jos are running successfully.Is it related to table ARD6? Where some data changed and then again remapped whatever maintained erlier but problem has not been fixed.

Earlier there was not any problem but now there is may coz of changes in the server (basis) or dont know?

Please suggest me since with the earlier mails in SOST.Now it is showing No recipient found and thrwoing error (red colour).

Brgds/Gopesh

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was there a system refresh from other system, please check if the emails are maintained for the all the users concerned in the approval process.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes there was system refresh and e mail address is maintained for all the users. But one mail was going into Dummy id so I changed that email id and set to actual users email id in ADR6 table.after that no mails are being sent to any users and SOST is blank. I dont know if it is related to ADR6 change or something else is the cause of this problem.

Also after this change again I set to earlier setting but no emails are still in SOST.

Please suggest the possible solution in case of such issues.

Brgds/Gopesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you test sending email manually from SAPoffice ? Transaction SBWP.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have recreated my user id so its not recognising my ID and also ID of other users.

Brgds/Gopesh

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is SCOT settings are active?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is there any system error in the ST22 and SM21 transaction ?

Regards,

Masa