cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jco connections Logical System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i have a problem with Jco destinations--the logical systems.

-->For META DATA i have used one userid and for MODELDATA i have used another user id.

-->When accessing the RFC from SAP Webdynpro am using another userid to get connect to R/3 system( at Single Server tab while getting the RFC/ Creating the model class).

-->When i deployed this application i am facing with following error:

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: PWC_OTR_RFC_MODEL_DATA - Model: class pwc.ca.otr.model.OpenTaskReportModel. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

Please give me the best / path to the solution atleast.

regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the user's authorization on R/3 and EP both. This problem was faced by me for one user and when I checked with a super user it worked good. This has surely to do with the authorization. Once I find the root and details I will update this message again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varaprasad,

Did you check your JCOs? Whether you are able to test and ping the JCO destination? Ask your basis team to check JCO settings.

Regards,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varaprasad,

Make sure that you have specified the client number correctly while creating JCo destination, check the SLD connection also.

Regards,

Shemim