cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

Can anyone tell me what is intrastat report and step wise detail to generate intrastat report for intercompany invoice.

Have a question why Intercompany invoice will not appear on intrastat report?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Intrastat:

Up until the end of 1992, trade from all European countries was recorded as export transactions. Then the "single market" came into being, effectively eliminating trade barriers between EU member states. Everyone agreed that this was generally a good thing, but the countries still wanted to keep records of the non-domestic trade. So, they agreed to record INternal TRAde STATistics, or intrastat for short. The statistics need to be reported for all goods movements made by companies whose monthly total value exceeds GBP 75,000 (not sure if I've got the value figure exactly right), and the declaration report must be submitted by the 15th of each month for the previous month.

The declaration includes Commodity Code, invoice value, net weight and transaction type (e.g. final purchase/sale, temporary loan, repair, etc.). Some countries also require Mode of Transport, Incoterms, Region of Production, etc. In general, the Intrastat report should agree with the corresponding EC Sales List report, which each VAT-registered company also has to make - either monthly or quarterly - probably this is why Intrastat is still reported out of R/3 rather than GTS.

Please check the following links also:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/2b/274520995111d1b4e30000e82d81b0/content.htm

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please can you advise where I can locate the documentation ( end user training ) for intrastat version 2007 ?

Thanks for your help