cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print is coming when i save VTO1N. I want to remove print option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When VT01N is created. When i click Save button automatically one printout is coming. How to remove that print option. where can i change the configuration for that for removing that print

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naga prasad,

These are the options to control the automatic print out while saving the document.

1.Go to the VV72 transaction delete the output condition record for the output type or Remove the Printer in the communication screen.

2.Another option is change the logic in the output program with the help of ABAPer.

3.You can see the output type and program details in this IMG path

SPRO-->Logistics Execution ->Transportation->Basic Transportation functions>Output control>Maintain outptut determination for shipments.

I hope this will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi murali

Thanks for ur answer. I am checking with it. First i will remove in quality and confirm with the user. Earlier i checked this but user said what ever report configured in the output option zlos is not same as the report output print coming when save button clicked in VTO1N. pls give ur yahoo id so that i can chat with u. I will come to u for giving points after checking with the user. How to give points.

Edited by: naga prasad reddy marriwada on Apr 9, 2008 8:05 AM

Answers (0)