cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: tax/calc: Build failed for . . .in variant "default": Used component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could anyone help me in find the way to get rid of the above error.

I have installed and configured the JDI, and created a sample DC with java as mentioned in the help in the NWDS.

I created the DC, i have created Java package, but when tried to build the DC, i am getting the following :

"<i><b>

Nov 14, 2005 3:36:26 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: tax/calc: Build failed for deloitte.dc.com/tax/calc(mydeloitte.org_MYDELOITTECOMPONENT_1) in variant "default": Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/javaLib</b></i> "

Please help me in this regard. Thanks for your time.

Thanks,

RP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like the SAP_BUILDT SCA is missing from your track. Did you check-in and import all three SCA's (SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS and SAP-JEE)?

See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ab/6760b8d7b64b6eb74052eb5bdf1405/frameset.htm for more info.

Message was edited by: Pascal Willemsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pascal,

I didnt check-in. at the time of JDI installation thru SDM i have used the SCA. But didnt used it for the DC creation and build.

Could please let me know how to do that?

Thanks,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the contents of the URL that I posted? That explains in detail what you need to do...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

sorry, i havent seen it. Yes that link has given me right stuff to solve this problem. Thanks for your timely help.

Thanks,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, glad I could help you

Answers (0)