Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically compress areas in shopping cart head

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM-gurus!

is there a possibility to automatically compress some areas in the HEAD of the shopping-cart transaction? I'm speaking of the head-, not the details-areas. E.g. the "preadjustement of positions" to be compressed would be helpful.

Users usually don't change anything in this area. So it would be more comfortable for them to see this area compressed and only expand it if needed.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Henning

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik-Jan,

thanks for your quick answer.

Your solution works fine with single fields, but is there also a possibility to compress the whole area (same function as the button in the upper right corner 'compress area'/minimize in the shopping (one screen) transaction)?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Henning

hj_bosma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Henning,

I don't know where you can do that; should be a modification as well. You could suppress all headerfields as I described and than only the link 'Extended details' would be visble.

Regards,

Hendrik-Jan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik-Jan,

that's what I already did. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Henning

hj_bosma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Henning,

It is possible by a modification in screen SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS / 0100.

Open screen with Tx SE51.

Goto Layout.

Goto to the attributes of one of the headerfields. Here, you can change the behaviour of the field using the fourth modification group. You see something like:

• Groups ADR EDI ___ MOR

The code ' MOR' means that the field is invisible when you start the transaction, if you change it to spaces it will be visible.

Hope this will help you!

Regards,

Hendrik-Jan