cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing TO in different warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a transfer order created in Warehouse A. Now, the items were already transfered in WH B. But after checking, it was found out that some items do not have lables.

I want to print labels of some items of the TO in Warehouse B. Both Warehouse A and B are SU Managed.

Is it possible? Could you please teach me how and where to do it?

I have tried LT32, but it did not work.

Thank you very much for your help.

Mylene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mylene

You can try it with LT31. With this you need to give manual input via LT31. Select WH A and respective TO number but enter the printer code of WH B in same t code, activate check box for 'Labels' in the same. But i'm doubtful you'll be able to print some Labels, it will print all labels from TO.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I have also tried printing using LT31 and did as you said, but still it did not work.

Do you have any idea why?

Thanks for your help,

Mylene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mylene

The system assigns a printer based on transfer order items (picked in a function module) according to the following hierarchy:

Manual entries always take precedence.

The printer is assigned based on the goods movement.

The system checks first to see if a printer is assigned to a picking area.

If there is no printer assigned to a picking area, the printer is copied from the source storage type table if it is selected in the goods movement.

If printer assignment information is not found, the printer in the user’s master record is used.

If the printer in the user master record is not maintained, the system defaults to LP01.

For each warehouse number and selected printer, the system evaluates the printing of storage unit documents and labels from the printer-pool table. If no printers have been maintained in this table, the documents are printed on the transfer order printer (LP01).

Please check the settings accordingly. From configuration settings it is not possible to give print to both printers at diff WH as it depends on WH - Source Sto Type - Desti Sto Tye combination.

Amol