cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage dependencies in my SLD with a CRM SWCV ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

My scenario is :

PI 7.0 -> CRM3.1

I have to create my CRM 3.1 in my SLD.

So i create my product and my SWCV.

but for my SWCV, i have to define my usage dependencies and i would like to know what are the standard CRM dependencies i have to take because there are so much !!

For example, i have CRMICS, SAP BBPCRM, etc...

How can i know which dependencies i have to affect to my SWCV ?

Thanks by advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

i think you do not need to think about dependencies and you can just finish your SWCV creation by clicking finish button........ then your SWCV will be created............after the SWCV is created, go to the dependecies tab and in context you should see Installation time, if it is there, then no issues otherwise just select context as Installation Time so the XI system will automatically take if there is any dependency for your CRM SWCV.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks fot this answers.

In my case, i have the context "installation time" in my tab dependencies but nothing under.

For example, for a SWCV Client_SAP APPL 600, i define a dependencie with the standard SAP APPL, 600.

I don't have to do this for a CRM 3.1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

the dependencies should come automatically......if nothing is coming in dependency, then may it does not have a dependency... so now you can configure your scenario in IR and ID.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks.

Before create my scenario, i would like to run a RZ70 in order to create my TS.

Do i have to run it from my CRM or from PI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

run RZ70 from your CRM system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

finally, last question :

Do i have to configure my RZ70 in the CRM system or it will create automatically my TS in the SLD ?

Is there a document on RZ70 configuration ?

Thanks again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

finally, last question :

Do i have to configure my RZ70 in the CRM system or it will create automatically my TS in the SLD ?

Is there a document on RZ70 configuration ?

Thanks again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

from RZ70 transaction, you just have to publish data of your CRM server and then its technical system will be created automatically in SLD.............just ask your basis guys to do it for you.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks

Answers (0)