cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a query when the material is blocked in QA Stock, while creating the invoice to vendor need to block the payment . i.e In MIRO screen "Pmnt Block" field by default "blocked for payment or invoice verification" should appear. For this scenerio is there any configuration setting need to do?

pls letme know......

( note: In material master already maintained QA status active)

Thanq .....

sksk

point will be rewarded...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QM -view, at procurement data, you can maitain the '0007 -Delivery release, vendor block.'

It will allow to do MIRO, but payment is blocked & by using MRBR, It will release.

regards

Rahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanq for ur Reply,

but in Material master already maintained the QAcontrol key, i want in MIRO screen payment block by default should be " block invoice or invoice verification" but it is showing " free for payment".

here i want to make block the payment for a vendor.

in QM procurement configaration alreadty maintained all the controlkeys.

how to maiantain the default values in payment block based on QM control key in material master.

thanq,

sksk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is configuration set by FI consultant in OBB8 T code

there u go and select the Day limit

check the Block key whether set as free for payment. if so u can set as u want

I hope this will solve ur problem

Regards

S.Anbu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our company also they want to block the payment if the part still not finished the qa process. but Qa Usage decision is rej then its block the payment. For ur reqmt i think ther is no configure to stop the payment

pl convince ur users

Regards

S.Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend

Apart from things mentioned above test your transaction with suitable value in vendor master record - Payment screen and field is block for payment LFB1-ZAHLS.

ENJOY SAP

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SK SK,

even one of my client has the same query,when they receive goods in to QI then system should not allow payment to the vendor.It should get blocked.

But here in MMR in quality mangmt tab in procurement data sec screen we have a field QM control key there you maintain 0007 (delivery release,invoice bloc.and check QM proc active).

After maintain this data check wether it is working or not and reply

or

When you are posting vendor invoice using MIRO, you are not paying the vendor. You are just giving credit to vendor account. I think you should not co-relate QI and IR processes. It may happen that MIRO takes place before quality inspection.

If material is rejected in QI, you can post credit memo. That is subsequent process. But I think there is no harm in going ahead for MIRO transaction without any messages. Give above explaination to client and see whether he accepts it.

Edited by: MANI ROOPA SD/MM on Apr 8, 2008 10:40 AM