cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Invoice Number of a shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Flow we follow here for shopping carts is .

Shopping cart --> PO fpr shp cart ---> Confirmation --->Invoice .

I am developing an end to end report and reached to a point wher i have the confirmation number , however i want to find the invoice number based on the confirmation number .

I have got the confirmation number with the help of function module BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST by passing the po number to the importing parameter .

How do i proceed to get the invoice number of the shopping cart based on its confirmation number .....

You help is highly appreciated ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What scenario you are implementing Extended classic or Classic ?..

You can use the FM's

BBP_PD_SC_GETHISTORY

BBP_PD_GET_DOCFLOW

BBP_PD*FLOW FM for PO, CTR etc..

Reward point if useful

Thanks and Regards

Pushkar Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have tried using these function modules , however they dont give me invoice numbers based on the confirmation number(SRM confirmation number for a shc) ,

The invoices for these shopping carts are created in R/3 and i need to find the invoice number based on the confirmation number .

i.e .i want to know the table or the function module (bapi ) which will help to get the invoice number from R/3 based on the confirmation number generted in SRM .

Please tell me if i am not clear on my requirement .will try to elaborate on it .

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need a PO number and call this BAPI "BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL" with parameter History as 'X'.

Regards, IA