0 Kudos

hi

i have been using Tabstrip and i have created 3 tabs

where on click on each tabstrip i have to view the form

but thats not happening here , i am able to view

all the forms for all the tabstrips , and other

thing is these tabstrips should come in a

striaght manner , just simulating the menu

so any one can help me out with this issue . ?

regards

murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In the Tab Strip UI element insert tabs . once we did this by default we will get the tab header and the tab content .

Tab content is the transparent container and we can replace it to the Scrool container so that Scrolling mode can be enabled .

if we wish to show a separate view in the tab content add the View Container UI Element for the Tabs .Open the Window where in the Tab Strip View we can find the View Container element and click "Embed View" Tab and right click on the View Container element , a window appears where we can choose the view for the corresponding Tab.

we can also set the default tab .ie in the Tab Strip property , set the selected Tab to the First Tab .

Thanks and regards

fazal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for posts , solved with the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See the different forms that you have to see on clicking diffferent tabs can be created in separate tabs. Let you MainView contain the tabstrip with 3 tabs. Now Create 3 separate views for the 3 tabs. Now click the layout of the MainView. Insert a child "tabstrip".Rigth click on "tabstrip" and select "insert" tab from the context menu. Insert 3 tabs. I guess you ahve done till this far.

Now: select the "Tab_content[transaparent_container]" for tab1 and right click on it. Insert child "ViewContainerUIElement". repeat it for the other two tabs. Now expand Windows from the project structure,double click on your window. A diagram view opens. In that you will see the MainView and 3 ViewContainers. In each container embed one view(tab1-View1) and then save it. Now when you run it and select different tabs, different forms will be displayed.

regards,

pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I don't understand your post; For clarifications on IWDTabStrip follow this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9214b1e5-0601-0010-fdb0-ec32d43b...

TabStrip UI element is a straight forward control used in Java WebDynpro.

Follow this link for the methods available to the control.

Regards

- Vinod