cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

524 Access Not Made (Initialized Field) - Shipping pt in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an output type for a sales header. The output type is access to conditions and assigned access sequence.

The Access Sequence has table - Shipping Point / Recieving Point (VSTEL). Though VSTEL was not there I have added it to the field catalog and created condition table and then maintained output records based on shipping point.

The output type is assigned to Ouput Detrmination procedure and this is assigned to sales order header.

When I create the sales order, this output type is not creating but giving the message:

"524: Access Not Made (Initialized Field)"

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

I think this is because of maintaining the access sequence completely

Go to step Maintain access sequence of ouput determination then select the Access sequence click on Access (LEFT SIDE TOP), system will take you to the Accno and Table detail screen again select your condition table click on Fields there you can able to see the fields Shipping point/Recieving point.

Now save

Now you try ouput in the sales order.

I hope this will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if there was a release strategy in the condition table created by you.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked to see the relesing status for Output Condition tables. It is not there. Releasing status exist for Pricing Condition tables.