cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHT_Amount not getting captured in J1INQEFILE_Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem to capture the WHT amount in J1INQEFILE. I m working on ECC 6.0.

I ahve made a seperate tax types & seperate tax codes for every section code. WHT cycle is working fine till J1INQEFILE, which is a eTDS returs. System is giving me the total amount of TDS deducted for every vendor, which is shown as per the every document. If i drill down from the report i can see the document entry.

But the standard SAP report have columns for surcharge & Ecess. But those columns are reflecting blank. And the total of all Basic Tax amount, Surcharge & Ecess is totalled up & shown under WHT tax amount.

What changes do I need to do to pull the surcharge & Cess amounts in those columns.

Thanks & Advance,

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

You need to update the section codes and tax codes which you have created for Surcharge,Education Cess in different tables.

This has to be done in Transaction SM30

Table Name for Surcharge J1_iEWTSURC

Table name for

Education Cess & Higher Secondary Education Cess

J_1iEWTECESS

Once you update all the Surcharge codes and Education Cess, Higher Education Codes, your problem will be solved.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay Marathe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client is also facing the same problem, but when we execute in SM30 following error Message is displayed

"Table/view J1_IEWTSURC is not in the Dictionary"

Pls guide

Regards

Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Thanks for your reply. But I am getting the same error as mentioned by Veena.

For table :

J1_IEWTSURC - Table/view J1_IEWTSURC is not in the Dictionary

J_1iEWTECESS - View/table J_1IEWTECESS can only be displayed and maintained with restrictions

Please help as how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

For the purpose of the same, the following tables have to be maintained.

J_1IEWT_SURC & J_1IEWTSURC ( maintain the tax codes that are to be treated as surcharge codes.

J_1IEWTECESS as per note 1097621.

J_1IEWT_ECFLAG ( flag "X" for the co code)

The table names mentioned earlier are wrong.

Please check out the above tables and assign points if useful

regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venkatesh,

Thanks for the reply. But for table J_1IEWT_ECFLAG system is giving run time error. I m working on ECC 6.0

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venkatesh,

As u suggested, after updating the table i can see the surcharge amount, but Ecess amount is not yet picking. I will again chek the note details.

also, for my understanding please let me know, how to pull the amount in this J1INQEFILE if combined tax codes are used for Basic, Surcharge , Ecess & HCess.

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

For the run time error, Please recheck the note 1097621. If still problem persists, use the help of an abaper. With respect to the combined tax codes, I dont have any idea. But for the seperate tax codes, the solution which I had given is working fine in Ecc 6.0.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venkatesh,

yes ur solution for seperate tax code is working perfect. let me check the things as u have siad.

Thanks for ur help.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem to capture the WHT amount in J1INQEFILE.

I m working on 4.7.

we have seperate tax types & seperate tax codes for every section code. WHT cycle is working fine till J1INQEFILE, which is a eTDS returs. System is giving me the total amount of TDS deducted for every vendor, which is shown as per the every document. If i drill down from the report i can see the document entry.

But the standard SAP report have columns for TDS, surcharge & Ecess.

When I execute the J1NQEFILE, The TDS column is capturing the values of

TDS Base amount + S. Ecess

and the Surcharge of 10% and the ECess of 2% is calculating Perfectly.

I have also applied note no: 1097621, yet the problem is persisting.

The OUTPUT I want to have is the

TDS Column to show just the TDS base amount only

and the

E Cess column to show the E. Cess + S. Ecess

and

Surcharge remaining unchanged

What changes do I need to do further to pull the desired output

Thanks & Advance,

ABAPer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a new Tax Code for Sec 195 and am facing two problems in it.

1.) The transactions are in Foreign exchange and the system is calculating forex gain/ Loss on the TDS which is not appropriate.

2.) The Tax code created in not getting captured in the Annual Return, If I ignore the Forex and let post it.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh