Business scenario..for ISU and integration with R/3 modules..
1. Client is providing Utility services to the customer and also to its own employees.
The service is also consumed by the employees who are treated as contract partners in ISU. The constraint is that the utility bill has to be deducted from their payroll, which is deducted monthly using a wage type from their pay roll, which is in SAP R/3.
2. Similarly some of the contract partners are also vendors to the client (the vendor and contract partner is same). The consumption of utility bill is adjusted to the payment made by the client to vendor.
1. How we can deduct the utility bill of the employees from their payroll. Is there any integration of ISU with HR ?
2. Also how can we clear the receivables in FICA since data can be pushed from FICA to FICO thru reconciliation keys but not vice versa ?
3. How can the utility bill be deducted from vendors account and there is no standard link between vendor master to contract partner in ISU.
Can anybody suggest any standard solution for these two scenarios or any work arounds .
Early solutions are highly appriciated
Thanks and Regards