Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for KKPAN

former_member197292
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody help me to find the name of table where KKPAN datas are saved...............

Regds,

Bijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typically for a CK40N or CK11N cost estimate you would use MBEW-KEKO-KEPH for your costs by cost component. For KKPAN cost estimates it has been my experience that the cost estimate number in MBEW does not flow to KEKO or KEPH as do the CK40N/CK11N estimates. Therefore, you can just use KEKO, and KEPH to get the costs by cost component. You may have to use the TCKH1-TCKH3

tables to see how the KEPH cost fields are mapped in your cost component structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can just use transaction ST05 (SQL Trace) to log what tables are being read and updated - from inside ST05 you can also drill into the ABAP code doing the database work to check out the surrounding logic / set soft break-points / etc.

Jonathan

former_member197292
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need table/ tables where I can see all components of the header material for which KKPAN cost estimate is calculated.

Regds,

Bijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The good news is that the SQL Trace will show you all the database table that are being accessed by the transaction, and quite possibly point you to some standard SAP code which does data retrieval / calculations that could be reused in any local developments.

Jonathan

former_member197292
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have did all those things. If possible plz give me the name of table/tables.

Thanks,

Bijay

former_member197292
Participant
0 Kudos

they are KEKO, CKIS (itemisation), KEPH.

Bijay