Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO creation Indicator in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question for you?

Where can i find the PO creation indicator in SRM?

We are in Extended Classic scenario. POs are created from Shopping carts either manually by Purchaser from SOCO or autmatically by the system for catalog items & for items with Contract.

I want to know whether there are any status indicators for a PO in SRM from which i could know whether the PO was created manually or automatically...similar to the field we have in EKKO for a R/3 PO.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers - Aakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aakash,

You can determine whether PO hasbeen created automatically from a preceeding document or created manually at line item level only. If the PO is created from a preceeding documents like shopping cart then the fields SRC_GUID and SRC_OBJECT_TYPE of the table BBP_PDIGP will be filled. If the PO is created manually then these fields will be empty.

Hope this will answer your question.

Best Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

with the help of item GUID

you can check in table BBP_PDBEI

fields

BE_OBJECT_TYPE

BE_OBJECT_ID

BE_OBJ_ITEM

PO no , item no and type would populate in these fields.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your reply!

I am interested in the method of PO creation - manual or Automatic...I am ideally looking at a field in the PO header table BBP_PDHGP...

Regards - Aakash

former_member185181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any response to this thread??? I am looking for the PO creation indicator which indicates whether the order was created automatically by the system or manually by buyer. Please help!!