Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment(vfoo)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laxshmi,

i working on tranportation

i ahve created a condtion tyoe for freifht cost VF00

when i am creating a condition record for freight cost in T Code TK11 i am not able to insert amount( the field of amount is supress)

can i knw whr i ahve gne wrong

have i not created th cond type properly

i have created th tranpotation all configuration

but i want to see mine route while shipment

can i knw whr can i see mine route in Vt01n

after completing of shipment hw to do th billing

coz u get a shipment no.

Regards

vinit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinit,

1.Regarding first issue you click on the scales icon in the TK11 transaction for VF00 conditon type system will take you the scales maintanence screen there you can maintain the amount.

Whay is in gray mode ? Scale is assigned to VF00 condition type in the configuration so amount is coming in gray mode.

2.Regarding second queiry whr can i see mine route in Vt01n

You can see the Shipment Route in the processing tab under FWDagent field.

3.Regarding third queiry you need to create shipment cost document with reference to the shipment document.

After that you can get that shipment cost in to invoice.

Go through this link it will help you how to bill the shipment cost.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5f/e411bb044411d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/content.htm

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murali

but still i am not clear mine concept

if u have the steps after vt01nn can u plz guide me or if u have any configuration plz frwd me

Regards

vinit

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

adding more info to murali's reply..,

after creating shipment doc- VT01N.

YOu have to create Shipment Cost Document - VI01( fields:- shipment doc number , shipment cost type, pricing date & settlement date)

once you press enter- relevant data copied from shipment doc to shipment cost document.

and you can see the delivery doc number in line item-

seleect line item-clik on details ( double clik on line item).

here you will find the vendor code-

frieght amount will be settled to the particular vendor and the amount will be available in line item.

( before creatign shipment doc- you have to create Service PO- ME21n, for that forwarding agent/vendor as unlimited/services)

while creating shipment cost doc this service PO for vendor will pick automatically by the system( for this config in IMG has to be done. by going to the IMG-Log Exe - Transportation - Shipment cost-settlement- add purchasing data , maintain record for "Transportation planning point + shipment cost type+ purchase org+purch group + delivering plant)

based on above combination Service PO will capture in Shipment cost creation.

in Service PO ,each line tiem represtnt monthly basis.

After creating shipment cost clik "transfer" box and save.

now the document released to accounting and service acceptance accounting documetnt ( Service Entry SHeet) will generate. this amount has to be verified and settled to the vendor by doing Invoice Verification- MIRO.

Now you can proceed creating billing doument.

any more info plz let me know.

hope it adds ifo

Answers (0)