cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

FRIENDS,

CAN ANYONE GIVE SOME VIEWS ON SALES REGISTER & PURCHASE REGISTER.

WHATEVER MAY BE I REQUIRE CONCEPT, IF DETAILS IS AVAILABLE KINDLY FORWARD ME . IF ANYONE HAS ANY DOCUMENT ON THIS TOPIC PLZ GIVE SHARE WITH ME.

AMBARISH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amb, please do not use Urgent in your subject line. The other folks have been kind enough to provide answers without mentioning this.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Register & Purchase register are registers which will reflect information with respect to its activities. It is ideally recommended that as Standard reports are not supportive for the same, it is normally developed to meet the requirement of the client.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ambarish,

Go through this link it will give the what are the registers maintain in the EXcise.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/18/8e113999724854e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Registers are nothing but a collection of subsidiary books through which all the primary transactions are recorded on a daily basis in chronological order.

Any business would have the some or all of the following kinds of transactions.

1. Purchases

2. Sales

3. Cash / Bank / Patty Cash

4. Journal

5. Debit and Credit notes pertaining to Sales

6. Debit and Credit notes pertaining to Purchases.

For each register you create, you have to select one or more accounts which will be used in the register for recording various details like Sale Amount, Excise Amount, Service Tax Amount and other incidental expenses like Freight, Octroi, and Insurance etc.

regards

sadhu kishore