cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event not passed to different iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a simple signal out from one iview to the other. I have created two iviews. In the first iview i created a signal out from the form. In the same iview created a table output and used the signal in. the signal out from the form feeds the signal in for the table. The table in this iview gets the data from the form. the same table i copied and created a second iview and paste there.

When i deploy the data is displayed from iview 1 but not from iview 2. every thing is the same in both the iviews. I have no idea why it is not working. Can anybody give me hints how i should be going about now.

Thank you,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This was indeed a bug, it is fixed in SP16 for the Flex2 runtime.

Regards,

Luba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Have you put both iViews in the same page?

Shay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes both the Iviews are in the same page.

Thank You,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ravi

Wat u mean copy the same table to the next iview....do u only copy the table from the first iview to the second.... i mean no signal in to this table etc..

Regards

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied the signal in and the table into the second Iview. I can see ports in both the iviews if i am looking from the page level. Just to let you know i am on SPS15.

Thank you,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Have you given the same name for the signal out and the signal in? And whether both the Signal out and Signal in are having the same fields name( since it is case-sensitive) so please check it once. Then check with the event name, since you are able to view in the first iview so i think event should be correctly mentioned. Mostly it happens due to the naming conflicts. I hope, this will help you.

Regards,

Nutan