cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Windows Drive its folders and files through KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have portal server installed in my laptop with KM, i would like to access windows C drive with all folders and files in my local machine what are the configurations i have to do.

One more thing

In real time scenario can we use CM repository, my requiremtn is to store documents of diffrent king which repository we can use which data base what configurations we have to set, basically what is the difference between internal and external repositories.

regards,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Internal repositories are those which come created in the KM like etc, documents and many more.

External repositories are folders on diff locations (either on server or at other system) which are mapped to KM as repositories.

Now. about ur requirement : You can try mapping the path c:\ as a folder in KM by making a File Repository manager.

For storing different kind of documents you can make different folders in Windows and map them as repositories by configuring File Rep managers for them

See this[ link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/e3/92322ab24e11d5993800508b6b8b11/frameset.htm] to know about configuring a file repository manager.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Sumit