cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg ESS customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented ESS 50.4 . We need to disable the New,Display & Delete buttons in Personal data screen(pz13). How to make these changes??.

Regards

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Could you figure out any alternate way to modify. If yes, please update all of us. if not, then may be you can close this thread now.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've done this previously. You need to edit the templatelibrarybasis.html file that is on the ITS AGate instance. It's on the AGate under c:\program files\sap\its\6.20\DEV\templates\system\dm\templatelibrarybasis.html. Take out or comment out the help/edit references.

Let me know if u hav further Questions.

It's to edit the Help and Quit .Sudhir thns for reminding me.

Rgds,

J

Message was edited by: Jothivenkatachalam.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J,

well query was to disable New,Display & Delete buttons buttons in a particular service..

and solution you have mention will take out help option..

could you clarify..

Cheers,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer my reply for some other query..:

Hi Suriya,

Simple solution to this problem will be to modify the concerned module pool + screens.

PZ02,PZ03 etc are standard transacton, which are used across. Now for different countries there are dfferent set of fileds and layout which is required. So there are couple of module pool developed for different countries.

Out of these which one should be used, can be customisd in table T77WWW_SC, sort on basis of transaction code PZ02/PZ03.

There are two function module available: one for overview screen and another for Detail screen. You can find which one you are using. And then get the Function group name from the function module.

Now copy the function group in a Customized function group. and there you will have access to screen 100(normally for overview) and screen 200( normally for details screen). Now you can change the layout of scree, add/remove fields.

If required you need to do necessary coding in concerned screen PBO/PAI as per your requirement,

Hope this helps.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. i guess this BP uses ITS based ESS services only.. in that case you have to modify concerned screens .. there is no customizing possible for the same..

same applies to webdynpro based applications also.