cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account Line Items/ Profit Centers/ FBL3N/ F.5D/1KEK/KE5Z/BalanceSheet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am running FBL3N-G/L Line Item Display, and am trying to get PROFIT CENTERS for Balanace sheet type of accounts, but Its not showing up.

But, am getting for Profit Loss accounts.

1) Why its so?

2) Then How to get the PROFIT CENTERS for them? (I know they r available, in BSEG)

3) Functional owner said(tele talk, no voice clear!!!) that, the Profit Centers are NOT get updated UNTIL month end, unless run the F.5D, 1KEK, KE5Z tx.s., which inturn system copies the profit centers(I dont know that, From where it copies) and posts/updates(I dont know, Wht get updated?), so, he said, relying on ??(is it BSEG??????) is not works out!!

So, let me know that,

Wht does its mean? Wht NOt get updated until month end?unless run the F.5D, 1KEK, KE5Z tx.s? Is it DataBase? BSEG?

4) Is BSEG table get updated, as soon as any FICO document ceated by user? I mean, Can I relay on BSEG always, for pulling the profit centers data for Balance sheet accounts, all the time?

5) If NOT, them Where Can I find them?

thanq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You have to declare balance sheet accounts as relevant for PCA inside 3KEH transaction in config. So you mark the balance sheet accounts that should appear in PCA in 3KEH with a default profit center which can be overwritten with the use entry.

Fixed Assets, AR/AP and WIP can be transferred into PCA at the monthend. PCA is a separate ledger, has its own set of tables and reports. Inventory and other balance sheet accounts are posted into PCA online.

Hope this helps.

Sharabh Ivaturi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq

actually, am an ABAPer, I do not understand completely ur reply.

pls. let me know that,

1 - Can I relay BSEG always, to pull the data?

2 - Is BSEG is get create new entry, as soon as any FICO document created by user?

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You can not completely rely on BSEG to get profit centers for all kinds of GL accounts. BSEG covers most of the items.

Please use BFOK_A for vendors and BFOD_A for customers. You can also use PCA line item table GLPCA to get all data coming into profit center accounting and link it to BSEG and BKPF through the reference document number REFDOCNR making it equal to BELNR from BKPF or BSEG.

Hope this helps.

Sharabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The second part of your question, yes BSEG gets a new entry. In fact BKPF gets a new entry and BSEG gets several entries depending on how many line items are posted inside one document.

Answers (0)