Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI - An Internal Error occured viewing objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When attempting to view an object error message appeared. An internal error occurred during the authorization check.

1. su53--> all authorization checks successful

2. Nothing out of the ordinary with ST01

3. Currently not attached to a chain, so SAP notes that i have read are not applicable.

As always your input is greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martiza,

If you are using BI 7.0 system then to check the log of the past authorization failures you dont need to use ST01 and SU53 (like how you use in R/3).

You have to use RSECADMIN to check the actual log of the failed authorizations in BI.

Please choose the "Analysis" button in RSECADMIN and under that choose "ERROR LOGS".

Also you can choose "Execution as" to find the authorization problem of any other user.

Hope this helps and revert back to me if you have any other question.

Thanks,

Kiran Kandepalli.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martiza,

If you are using BI 7.0 system then to check the log of the past authorization failures you dont need to use ST01 and SU53 (like how you use in R/3).

You have to use RSECADMIN to check the actual log of the failed authorizations in BI.

Please choose the "Analysis" button in RSECADMIN and under that choose "ERROR LOGS".

Also you can choose "Execution as" to find the authorization problem of any other user.

Hope this helps and revert back to me if you have any other question.

Thanks,

Kiran Kandepalli.