cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Communication Channels ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have 2 interfaces proxy - soap and they use the same communication channel to interact with the 3rd party system.

If i create 2 communication channels seperatly for each, is that would be good regarding the performance point of view or using the same commuication channel for both is the best

can somebody explain which is the best and why ?

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>is that would be good regarding the performance point of view or using the same commuication channel for both is the best

It does not matter how many communication channel you configure,what matters is how much of data passes through communication channel.as the amount of data transferred will be the same in either case you won't see any performance difference.

but coming to maintenance and ease of monitoring,its better to configure single communication channel,it will reduce your work and make it easier to monitor.

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would use a single CC just so it is easier to maintain. Performance will depend on how much each flow uses the channel.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the target URL and SOAP action are same its better to have one communication channel.