cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sales order in SCM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using '/SAPAPO/SJKTST04' program to create sales orders (a sale order have 100 pieces from a Product) in SCM APO. These are created and I can see them in the Planning Book (/SAPAPO/SNP94) but at the same time it is shown a "Stock on Hand" - 100 pieces and that is wrong! It does not actually exist at all. I don't know indeed where that comes from. I have done exactly the same inputs in SCM 4.1 many times before and never had such an anomaly.

Have someone idea, where from does the Stock on Hand of 100 pieces came, or is it any program/system error available? Do you have a solution-suggestion?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Hristina Ivanova

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suspect there may have been a change in the IMG configuration leading to this. The opening stock category group (ST1 as an example) mapped in the location should only have stock type atp categories and not any other atp category. Do you see the symptom of this behaviour in multiple locations or specific ones ? If you see this behaviour only in specific location products, kindly check the change documents to see whats going on for those objects. When you say there is automatic stock creation, please let us know what you see in RRP3 ? Please also check transports in SE09 or any place you are catching config changes to check.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have Stock on your product view RRP3?

if not and its just the planning book then

check the macro in the SNP94 book for stock on hand.. most probably its adding sales order in order to calculate stock on hand ( sales orders when they turn up at ur locaton will be projected stock)

if you dont want the stock to show up in the planning book then change the macro for which you need to create a copy of your SNP94 SAP standard planning book

if you were not seeing it in SCM 4. and seeting it in SCM its most probably b'cos of a change in this,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answers!!

I looked and i have not Stock on my product view!

I have checked the macro in the SNP94 book and determine that the Problem is following:

- the create sales orders with the '/SAPAPO/SJKTST04' program is shown (in the Planning Book /SAPAPO/SNP94) with a minus,

- the macro for the Row "Stock on Hand" is following: INITIAL_STOCK( ACT_VERSION ; ACT_PRODUCT ; ACT_LOCATION ) + Row: Total Receipts - Row: Total Demand => in my case: 0 + 0 - (-100)=100 !!!

The problem is in the minus signs of the Demand. In SCM 4.1 the demand is without minus generated. The macros are the same.

In that case, do you have another solution-suggestion?

Again thank you a lot!

Best Regards,

Hristina Ivanova