cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we attach the list of OSS - notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we attach, the list of notes relevant to each section as we have attached, the articles, blogs etc...

Am i asking too much??

Thanks and Regards,

Antony John Isacc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll be pleased to know that you can, and others have already done so in .....the wiki.

That would be a very good activity for consolidating useful notes and help.

There are many wiki "spaces" where these recurring notes childpages would be helpful. Why don't you get yours started in your subject area, or do a search to see if there is one already out there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is taking time for me to getting used to SDN wiki. Hope i will do that soon.. thanks.

- anto.

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please see the [wiki section|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/communityguidelines#section9] of the community guidelines for tips and tricks to ease your way as a wiki user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to update this thread... I love SDN wiki now ...Thanks :). Eventhough it took some time for me to get used to it.. :).. I hope everyone would start contributing to it regularly.

Can we have a wiki link at the start of every forum, which links to the wiki page of that subject category. So that posters can search or post the code samples once they get their queries resolved..

I like giving suggestions for SDN

Thanks and Regards,

- anto.

Answers (0)