cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add a last page in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the smartform I have a FIRST Page & NEXT page. The main window is set to different sizes on each page. If the invoice is one page long then the footer is triggered. If the invoice flows over to the next page the footer is only printed on the last page and the main window on the first page is utilized to the bottom of the page. My footer is set up as a secondary window that is triggered after the MAIN window.

I now need to add an appendix page that needs to be triggered as the LAST page, but the issue I'm running into is that I can't get the footer to print on the previous page any more. The footer needs to be on the previous page and a completely different set of data will print on the LAST page.

I tried using a command in the MAIN window but I really need the command to be triggered after the footer details rather than after 'the main window' in the Additional Event on the Conditions tab.

How can I get a LAST page to print and keep the footer on the previous page?

Thanks

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all sap champs i want to get two separate

pages. is this a requied condition that data should be

overflowed in 1st page.

then only i can get 2nd page.

pls all help me ....

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

have you checked the footer windows properties to Print at end of Main window?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lisa,

Try to call command for appendix page after the last text element in footer of the table in main window, it'll work.