cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start GP process with a webservice called out of the ABAP stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’m trying to instantiate a Guided Procedure process with a webservice. I can do this out of the Webservice navigator (Searching for the wsdl – test tab). The webservice can be included into a Callable Object and works fine – so I am sure that this part is ok.

Now we want to call the service from the ABAP stack. Therefore we have created a client proxy (using the URL to the wsdl document) and the logical port. We’ve also written a small program which fills the values into the structure and input parameters.

After starting the program we have to log on to the WAS and then we get the exception CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT with message id SRT_MONI_STEPS an msg number 007.

In SM21 we get these two messages:

SOAP Runtime Protocol: SOAP Runtime ICX_SOAP_CORE: 1007 occurred in method get_http_headers of class CL_SOAP_

SOAP Runtime Protocol: ICX_SOAP_CORE message: SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 400 : Bad Request")

We’ve checked the services in SICF but everything seems to be ok.

Maybe one of you can tell me what I have to do…

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bv_pillai
Participant
0 Kudos

Chris,

Please refer my blog https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/9350. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] If you still have problem let me know.

Regards,

Velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

thank you verry much for this blog.

My problem was that we have no further entries after style=Document in the field URL access path under the tab Transport settings. After I have added the values for pid and pvers it works!

@Darin:

Take a look at Velu's blog - it is very detailed and has a lot of screenshots.

Kind regards,

Chris

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attempting to consume a web service on the j2ee engine from and abap program. I have generated the proxy class....I have a small program to test in abap...

I always get this error

SOAP:1,007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 400  : Bad Request")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris.....I am still looking into it. If I happen to find whats going on I will let you know. thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...did you find resolution on this? I am having this exact issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darin,

I am still looking for the solution. In the meantime I think it is a technical / communication problem.

Maybe you can help me

Regards,

Chris