cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document not relenvent for invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum members,

For one sales area I can create a invoice list from a billing document, but not for the other.In debug mode first one is relevent for invoice list processing ( VBUK-RELIK), but for another sales area ,thus staus is not relevent.

Partner detemrination was different for both the above sales area.This was the only differnce. Partner determination is correct in both.What can be the other possible reasons for the status NOT RELEVENT for invoice list.

Best Regards,

Kanwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kanwal

generally invoice lists are created when you assign invoice list dates in Customer master record -> sales data -> billing tab ->invoice list dates,

check wheather you have assigned the same billing calendar to that CMR.if you have not assigned then you will get that warning message at the time of creation of sales order.

another important thing is even if you have assigned also the payer should be same for both the sold to party's.then also you will get the warning message at the time of creation of sales order

In your case , i think payers are different for the customers . that is why it is giving message

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Sorry for the delay to write back to you.

I appreciate your efforts to this issues which resolved VF24 issue to generate invoice lists

Best Regards,

Kanwal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Goyal,

-->Check the configuration settings if you are using diffirent Invoice documents in two sales areas.

IMG Path is SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Billing>Billing documents>Invoice lists.

-->Check the data in the customer master in the transaction VD02.

Go to Sales area data tab-->Billing document here you check whether you are maintaining the Invoice list dates or not.

-->Check the Partner determination procedure assignment to the Invoice List type at Header level and item level.

Because you are mentioned that partner dtermination wad different.

Header assignment path.

IMG>SPRO>Sales and Distribution->Basic functions>partner determination>set up partner determination.>Set up partner determination for billing header-->Prtner determination procedure assignment.

Item assignment path

IMG>SPRO>Sales and Distribution->Basic functions>partner determination>set up partner determination.>Set up partner determination for billing item -->Prtner determination procedure assignment.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Sorry for the delay to write back to you.

I appreciate your efforts to address this issue which was very helpful

Thanks & Regards,

Kanwal