cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic PR generation through Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

My client deals with trading my prob is that when i am have a sales order for a item of quantity 100 but the availability in the store stock is 70 i am not able to raise automatic PR for the ramaining 30 quantity ( item catogary for the material type is NORM i knew that with STAS i can see the automatic PR in sales order

can and one help in this regard

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

to configure automatic PO for the item please check the item category getting derived at the sales order. Most likely if your document type is OR and as you told since item cat group is NORM the item category should have been TAN(or one you wanted incase customized). Now go to VOV7 and in the setting item category settings tick the check box for Automatic PO. At the schedule line category level (go to VOV6) which is derived by the combination Item Cat + MRP type (you can see at VOV5) maintain the Purchase order type, item category to be used in MM.

You see an automatic PO for TAS since its configured that way to raise a PO to the vendor since the case is a third party order.

Hope it helps.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

go to TAS item category and enable auto PR, and in the schedule line CS enable auto PR.

hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this feature (Auto PR creation) is meant for the 3rd party processing in SAP - please see the SAP Help documentation for setting this up - also you will find there are many solutions / suggestions given in this forum for 3rd party process.

cheers

nandu