cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment : Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HAVE FILLED -UP 20QTY OF MATERIAL FOR CONSIGNEE. I.E. KB AND LF.

NOW I AM PROCEEDING TOWARDS CONSIGNMENT ISSUE(KE) , DONE PROPERLY , ONCE DOING DELIVERY(LF) I AM FACING ERROR:

1. QTY IS NOT CONFIRMED I.F. IN GREY AREA

2. IF IAM TRYING TO PUT MANUAL QTY , STORAGE LOCATION GETS REDISH AND SYSTEM SAYS " 0 QTY OF MATERIAL IS NOT SUPPORTED '

3. FOR THIS ITEM SCHEDULE LINE DATE IS EQUAL TO DELIVERY DATE

PLEASE HELP ME WITH COMPLETE REFERANCE AND SOLUTION ASAP.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

pl check the picking relevance of the item at OVLP.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MK

Additional information is if you are trying to do issue delivery, then please ensure the following:-

a) Order type KE

b) Item Category KEN

c) Schedule line category C0 or C1 (not E1)

d) Movement type 633 (check in VOV6 by selecting the schedule line category)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

Are you sure, you could do fillup delivery and proforma without any problem?? My assumption is that if you are not able to generate issue delivery, then the problem should have been in fillup delivery itself. Also check in issue order, whether the quantity is confirmed in schedule line tab. If not, check whether schedule line category is flowing. At times, if schedule line category wont flow in issue order and due to that the quantity will not get confirmed which I also faced similar problems.

For your reference, giving the configuration guide for consignment fillup process.

[Customer Consignment Processing|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/html/J58_CustConsProc_EN_US.htm]

Please select "Configuration Guide" and ensure that your settings are in line with standard.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

there is enough stock at plant level and schedule line is same as delivery date in item schedule line.

please advise me where is the exact problem.

plz reply ASAP.

thanks

mk

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh Kumar

First of all, can you please let me know whether you are trying to do fillup delivery (for order type KB) or issue delivery (for order type KE).

If you have problem in issue delivery, then dont look at plant stock but check "Cust.consignment" whether that particular quantity is posted. You can also check by clicking "Environment --> Material Movements" (not sure whether it is Environment as right now I am not in front of system) so that the respective quantity should flow with movement type 631. Make sure it is flowing. If not, you need to check once again the fillup delivery whether goods issue is posted.

For information, if PGI is not done but delivery is created and saved, you can generate proforma and subsequent issue order. In that case, in issue order, if you see in schedule line tab, Confirmed quantity will be zero. Most important is that you should check "Schedule Line Category" in the respective order. So check all these factors and do let me know still if you have any issues.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consignment fill with order type KE and Delivery succesfully done.

i have also checke Sch line categoryE1 . there is already mov type 631 is assigned., as well as sch line allowed indicator is switch on.

still i am facing the error in Consignment Delivery.

please advise me.

thanks

mk

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh Kumar

I am littile bit confused over your statements

"Consignment fill with order type KE and Delivery succesfully done" and

"there is already mov type 631 is assigned"

As you would know for 631 movement type,

a) the order type should be KB (not KE),

b) item category KBN,

c) schedule line category should be E1.

So now assuming that you are trying to do fillup delivery, ie.from plant stock, you are moving to warehouse. Am I right. If that is the case, first check in fillup order VA02 under schedule line tab, whether the available stock is flowing in "Confirmed Qty". If not, do availability check and then try to do fillup delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- if the suggestions are somewhat helpful, please do reward some points )

Former Member
0 Kudos

T