Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point determination in UB

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been trying to create a intra-company STO (document type UB). But when I try to do so I get an error "Not possible to determine shipping data for material 5547".

I have maintained the shipping point determination data at the node Loistics execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping function--->Shipping pt and goods receiving point determination-->Assign shipping points

I have maintained the shipping condition as 01,loading group as 0002 and for my plant ,shipping condition and supplying plant combination I have maintained a shipping point.Also maintained the loading grp as 0002 in the material master for material 5547 above.

Can someone please tell me as to what am I missing?

Regards,

V S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

issue resolved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would have been wonderful had you briefed how your issue is solved instead just saying "issue resolved"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear V S

The reason could be due to so many factors. However, please check in the following areas:-

1) IMG: MM-purchasing-purchase order-set up stock transport order

2) Material is extended in receiving plant

3) In OMS2, for the combination of plant and material type, both quantity and value fields are selected. This should be maintained for both the plants

4) run transaction OMGN and select PLANT configuration. Both supplying and receiving plant must have the sales area that matches the materials Sales views. Additionally, the receiving plant must have a ShipTo customer number number assigned. Also check the delivery type config in OMGN.

5) Maintain the supplying plant as a vendor and attach the plant to the vendor in the Vendor Master.

6) Assign Vendor No. to the Supplying Plant in VK02

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain the shipping data for plants in Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Purchase order --> STO --> Shipping data for plants.

Select the receiving plant and assign the customer which is created in delivering plant ( and sales area).

Prase

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prase

Can you please explain as to what do you mean by "Customer created in delivering plant" ?

I have created a customer master for the receiving plant and assigned it to the receiving plant in the node Set upo stock transport order.....

Regards,

V S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a customer master in delivering plant and assign the same to the receiving plant and enter the saes area of the delivering plant customer in receiving plant.

Prase