cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking a Batch Or Material for postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we block a batch Or a material for postings? We don't have QM in our system.In our warehouse we have a material with a specific batch that need to be blocked.

I appreciate your help in adavance.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amol,

I assume that these fields are not defeined in batch master data for our batch creation.Not sure how to get these fields in basic data1.

Anyway thanks for the info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

could u please check the above details available for MSC2N tcode. You can check this and accordingly you can set the 'Restricted & Unrestricted' buttons for transaction.

Program Name SAPLCHRG

Screen Number 2100

Program Name SAPLCHRG

Status BATCH

Table Name DFBATCH

Field Name FZUST

Data Element FZUST

DE Supplement 0

Screen Field DFBATCH-FZUST

Program Name SAPLCHRG

Screen Number 1000

Amol

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition:

If you want to block the IM-movements for a certain material you can do it:

- in MM06 > mark your material with DF at the desired level and set error message in Customizing

- in MM02 you can use Plant specific material status (MARC-MMSTA) on MRP1 view or X-plant material status (MARA-MSTAE) on Basic1 view for this purpose (in customizing you can realize your settings for this field)

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MSC2N, enter your batch no, material and plant and make radio button from 'Unrestricted use' to 'Restricted'. This will not allow your batch to use until you make the status again to 'Unrestricted'

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amol,

Thanks for your response.

In MSC2N , If the batch is entered, I can not see batch restricted Or Unrestricted radio button fileds in Basic data1.What can i do?

I appreciate your help

Thanks

Edited by: rksap7284 on Apr 8, 2008 10:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

It should be on Basic data 1 tab under 'Batch Status'. or check Table MCHA for its status. If in table the field entry for batch restricted is empty thenits allowed, you need to make it to 'X' for make it restricted.

Amol