Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have 2 questions related to billing plan

1. I created SO (VA01), made billing plan in item level and in header,

Field NET VALUE (KOMPAX-NETWR) in item level has real value, but this field in header is always null. Which customs i need to do to fill this field ?

2. If I make milestone billing plan in SO(VA01) in item and in header level simultaneously and then make billing document(VF01) the date of bill is copying from date in item level. which customs i need to make to copy date from header level to billing document?

SAP ECC 6.0

thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi alexy

For your first question ,

Generally the NETVALUE (KOMPAX-NETWR) is the value of every line item and it is not applicable for header. that is the reason , you are getting as null at header . but plz do check your pricing procedure. for the net value , weather subtotal A and alt calc type 4 has been assigned or not.

For your second question

When you create a billing VF01 , system takes the billing dates from the billing plan of partucular line item at item level.

For example, If you have the 2 line items then system will check wheather line item 10 has the billing date dd/mm/yyyy. from the billing plan at item level . In the same way for line item 20 also system will check.

System wont take billing dates from billing plan at header level if billing plan is there at item level . So as the system should take the billing dates from the header level billing plan only, maintain billing plan only at header level and not at item level.

I think your query should be solved

Let me know the status alexy .

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

inigogarca
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the same issue, I can not see the Net Value on the header billiing plan. What is the end solution to see it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

I encounter the same problem as you had on question 1.

Did you find any solution ?

Your help is appreciated.

ericyu81@ Y/a/h/o/o/.c/o/m

Former Member
0 Kudos

nobody knows?

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no answer...

still need help )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the foll site for your querry:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/dd/560674545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

up!