cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining of confirmation control key

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating a PO, SAP proposes a confirmation control key. How does it know which confirmation control key to take?

I thought SAP always searched in the contract. If no contract available, then in the info record, if no info record available then in the vendor master.

Now, I have seen a case in which we have entered confirmation control key 0001 in the vendor master, and no confirmation control key in the contract. If we now create a PO, SAP takes 0001. Can anyone explain? Thanks.

Helpfull answers will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think even though you have given the confirmation control 0001 in the vendor master,while creating P.O it will not flow you have to give the confirmations.

If the confirmation control is flowing please tell me the steps. I have tried the scenario just now it is not flowing in the p.o

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thing is: I am at a customer's side and I don't have access to the SPRO ;-( so I can't find out what is set in the customizing.

What do I do: I create a vendor here and I set the confirmation control key to 0001. Then, I create a contract and set no information in the item details concerning the confirmation control key.

If I now create a PO with reference to the contract, SAP sets the confirmation control key to 0001. So, it takes the information from the vendor master, overruling the information in the contract. Is this normal?

Thanks, Peter

Answers (0)