cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass download of documents attached to change documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

we've been using ChaRM in Solution Manager for more than 6 months on my project and we've added a lot of documents (word and excel files) in change documents (SDMI, SDHF). I wonder if there is a way to download all files from the change documents programmatically or if a transaction codes exists for that.

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stéphane,

As far as I know this is not possible.

I've also been looking for this several times. Mass download is not supported by SolMan for any of the stored documents.

Through TA SI80 you should be able to find back all documents, but no idea in which folder they're saved.

I'd say, if you find a solution, let us all know!

Cheers,

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roel,

Thanks for your reply. I was afraid the answer is no...

As far as I know, documents attached to change documents are not accessible through SI80 (I didn't managed to find them). So i'm trying to create my own report to download documents from chosen solman transaction. Since i'm not an abap expert and Solution manager code is a little bit complex for me that could take time... I will let you know when/if I succeed.

If anyone else has an answer to that question...

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stephane,

how did you managed to find the documents attached for chnage documents :such sdcr , sdhf etc.

how it is linked to urgent correction and tables it is stored.

thanks and regards

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roel,

I need to download the documents attached in the SOLMAN. I am trying to create a report for this. If you have some information, Could you please share it.

Best Regards,

Priya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

you may use knowledge workbench application, which is beeing delivered with SapGui

for downloading documents from test management (solar01)

It is not official supported by SAP, due to possible inconsistences during upload of documents

into KW. But download worked with SAPGUI 74/SP5 and SolMan 71SP12.

Some customizing may be prerequisite in SolMan.

Kind regards,

Norbert