Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

hope there's somebody can help me,..

in pricing procedure there is a calculation condition type, such as:

1 PR00 basic price ERL

2 RA00 discount EDS

3 total from 1 to 2

is it possible the amount which is posting to revenue is the amount in total? i already try to remove the account key in PR00 and RA00 and put ERL in "total" line, but its make error in account determination.

The error only appear if i change the account key to the "total" line. I also alrdy try to make new condition type, which is its calculation type will fill with net value (calc type:2) and assign the account key ERL, bcos i think maybe only condition type that can be posting to GL... but it also still error.

Need suggestion please,..

reward for any suggestion,..

regards,

cindy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm maybe my question is not clear enough,..

i mean, usually in pricing procedure, we only assign account key into condition type,.. my question is,.. is it possible to assign account key to the calculation which is a result from two condition type.

Exam :

1 0 ZSPR Standard Price 0 0 2 0 0

2 0 ZSDC Spesific Discount 0 0 2 0 0

*10 0 Basic Price 1 9 0 0 0 ERL *

(is it possible to put account key in basic price, instead the basic price is not condition type)

thank so much,..

cindy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think you cannot assign the acct key to alt cond type. But I cannot understand why you want to take the total of the price and discount as you Basic Price? And if you want to calculate further discounts for this price then you can mantain FROM for those discounts as Basic price.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your entries against your account key ERL in transaction VKOA.

Maybe this helps.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OB40 we are using for assigning GL accounts to tax conditions.

For creation of account keys consult FI consultant.

regards,

Siddharth.