cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concatenate Testcases/Testscripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I should concatenate some Testcases. For example I would create a Purchase Order (me21n) and book goods receipt (migo) in one Testcase.

How can I do this? I couldn't found it on SAP HELP!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kletus,

I assume the following before proceeding with any tangible solution:

(a) Your project is set up with proper Blueprint Structure - viz. all your Business Scenarios, Processes, Process Steps are clearly structured in SOLAR01 by the Functional team members

(b) Transaction Codes against Process Steps are assigned in 'Transactions' tab of SOLAR01/02

(c) The Test Cases or Scripts are written in Word/Excel files involving one or more transactions

(d) The Project Team intends to load such Test Cases/Script documents in Test Cases tab of SOLAR02 transaction

With these assumptions, may I suggest you the following:

(1) Load the Test Case/Script document in the first place of its occurence - for instance, if the Process Step called Create PO occurs earlier than the Process Step called Goods Receipt, load the Test Case/Script document against the first node, in Test Cases tab and make reference to ME21N transaction in Test Object column

(2) Come to Goods Receipt Process Step and 'refer to' the Test Case/Script already loaded and make reference to MIGO or MIGO_GR whatever be the transaction you would like it to be clubbed with

This way, you have one physical document that's referred by two transactions occuring in two different places of Blueprint Structure.

If what you have is different from the above, kindly elaborate and let's see if there's any other workaround.

Cheers,

Srini