cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@ rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

after invoice when we see accounting document in that rebate value show by posting key 40 & 50

so that effect goes in finance as a nil ..so then how can we give rebate amount to customer .

what is the assignment with condition type

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a process " Settlement of rebate agrements" T.Code : VB(7 . thru this process a credit memo is created for the rebate amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but friend there should be a rebate amount againest that customer in finance ( for perticular g/l account )

the entry goes to finance is nil if there is no amount balance in finance then how we can raise payment ?

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hanumanth,

You check these settings related to find why the rebate amount is not posting in the G/L account.

1.You check the pricing procedure, have you maintaining rebate condition type and account key to that condition type.

Check the routines which you assined.

2.In VKOA transaction check the G/L account assignment with that account key.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murali !!!!!!!!!

but ......

i did all that thing

now tell me i assign g/l account to key ERB -1234567

and key ERU -7654321 but for key ERU there is provision a/c and i assign the same g/l account provision -7654321

every thing calculate normal

even for a particular customer he shows that right amount in rebate agreement ( e.g. system calculate properly from previous rebate value he add present and give right figure )

but problem with FI result the entry goes wrong ......

i don't know exactley ....

CAN U TELL ME WHAT SHOULD BE THE EFFECT DISPLAY IN FINANCE ( FI) @ REBATE AFTER SALES CYCLE COMPLETE

IN ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT THE ENTRY BY POSTING KEY 40 & 50 @ REBATE THIS IS RIGHT OR WRONG